Sunday, September 26th, 2300GMT

I had a wonderful time on pass thanks to my wife. I just can't fathom what I would do without her support. I accepted one of the most dangerous occupations in the world and yet she is still with me. She takes it all in stride. She has been like that since the beginning of our relationship. Keeping both feet planted into the ground and thinking clearly is what she does best.

Still though; the thought of my child growing up without a father if something were to happen at work must scare her. I know it scares the hell out of me. This is why I know I need to do what I can to get promoted as fast as I can. Once I can lateral into the Information Security section my chances of work related death drop exponentially. Until then I will just have to keep my head down and not be a hero.

I'm keeping this one short. I want to try to get plenty of rest before I start my shadow training tomorrow. If anything happens I'll need to be on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment